Home / Lifecycle / Whats Nu?RSS Feed
Appleton synagogue moves to new building
September 21st, 2007
Appleton’s Conservative Moses Montefiore Synagogue has moved from the building at 3131 N. Meade St., which it completed in 1969, to a building at 1620 N. Meade St., just south of the Appleton Medical Center.
Rosh HaShanah services were held and Yom Kippur services will be held there, but the synagogue’s new home will undergo extensive renovations throughout the fall, according to a release.
Following the renovations, the synagogue will hold an open house.
For additional information, visit http://www.mosesmontefioresynagogue.org.